Houston Classical Charter School educates Kindergarten through eighth grade scholars through a classical approach, rigorous academics, character development, and a structured environment to ensure high school, college, and life success.
All of our decisions are based on our seven principles:
1. Rigorous instruction and curriculum drive academic success.
2. A classical education promotes critical thinking.
3. Explicit character development prepares scholars for success in life.
4. Meaningful assessments drive scholar outcomes.
5. A highly structured environment promotes learning.
6. Highly effective teachers drive academic success.
7. Consistent family engagement promotes outcomes for scholars.